Friday, November 27, 2009

This is the start of my Animation Mentor Experience

...Or let me correct that statement a little right away - this isn't really any start of anything at all. Yet. Except for the fact that I just started this blog. Which maybe isn't THAT fascinating in itself.

My Animation Mentor adventure begins for real in january 2010 when the Maya Workshop launches. Can't hardly wait that long! Feel like a kid waiting for christmas!!! :-)

And then, in late march, the first class begins and then it is all animation for a year and a half to come. Yee-ha!


This blog is the place where I will be putting up sketches, exercises and other stuff that is somehow related to my animation venture. I plan to put some of my exercise sketches here now in december, as a starting point. Trying to learn how to draw again... - But I have to warn you, I am NOT that great an artist with pencil and paper...

You're welcome to scrutinize me and give me critique too if you wish to. I am an eager learner - or that is my ambition anyway for the next 1,5 years... which I will devote to learning the exciting craft of animation.

Soon there will be stuff to come! Promise!

No comments: